All Grillstock Ltd Terms and Conditions refer to all Grillstock Events, Restaurants and Products.
Grillstock Festival Bristol 2016 takes place between 2nd July 2016 and 3rd July 2016 and is organised by Grillstock Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any queries then please contact email@example.com before purchase. In buying your ticket you will be accepting these terms and conditions. Where we refer to ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ in these terms and conditions ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ means or refers to Grillstock Limited.
Your contract will be with Grillstock Limited and no-one else. We do authorise ticket agents to deal with the sale of tickets on our behalf.. If you buy a ticket from someone who is not authorised by Grillstock Limited then the ticket will not be valid and it will not permit you entry into any Grillstock Festival. If you would like to check whether a particular ticket seller is an authorised agent or not then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check for their name on the Grillstock website.
You are buying tickets for Grillstock Festival and not a particular artist or attraction – these are subject to change, even at the last minute. We hope that all the artists and attractions that we publicise will perform but we can not guarantee this so we will not refund any tickets in such circumstances.
Children are welcome at Grillstock Festivals. However, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. ‘Child Tickets’ are available free of charge for those who will be under 12 on 2nd July and 3rd July for Grillstock Festival Bristol. If your children will be attending they will need to bring age ID with them that confirms their entitlement to free entry – if they do not then you will need to pay for a full price ticket.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult (18+) who must accept responsibility for their safety for the duration of Grillstock Festivals. We will allow one adult to be responsible for the safety of up to four children but no more. We will check all of this on entrance to the site and children under the age of 12 will not be permitted to enter Grillstock Festivals unless we are satisfied that they have someone looking after them. This is for their safety and security so please ensure that you can comply with these age restrictions before you buy as we will not offer refunds. Please note that some acts at Grillstock Festivals may be unsuitable for children.
Your ticket(s) will allow you to gain entry on foot to the main Grillstock Festiva sites. Your ticket will not permit you to park in our car parks or use our artists parking area. If you do intend to bring a vehicle to Grillstock Festivals then you will need to use public car parks, none of which are allocated to Grillstock Festivals.
In addition to the price of the ticket to Grillstock Festival 2016 you may have to pay a booking fee and there are additional fees if you pay by credit or debit card.
Tickets bought for Grillstock Festival from our website might be physical tickets. In which case, your tickets will be sent by post to the address that you give us when you buy your tickets. We will ask you who the tickets are for – once you have told us who the ticket is for then only that person can use that ticket. We recommend that you retain your confirmation email when purchasing online as proof of purchase.
Tickets bought from our authorised agents will be hard copy ‘paper tickets’ or an ‘e-ticket’. They will be security coded to guard against resellers – these tickets can not be transferred and will not be valid if re-sold.
Your ticket is only valid if it is bought directly from Grillstock Limited via our website or from one of our authorised ticket agents. If you buy your ticket from anyone else then your ticket will not be valid and you will be refused entry to Grillstock Festivals.
Unless we have to cancel any Grillstock Festivals 2016 we will not refund any tickets so please make sure you can come before you buy. If we do have to cancel any Grillstock Festival 2016 then our liability to you will be limited to the face value of your ticket. Booking and credit/debit card charges are not refundable under any circumstances – even if we have to cancel any Grillstock Festival 2016
We reserve the right to change the date of Grillstock Festival 2016 in the event of circumstances beyond our control. If we have to do this then we will tell you about it as soon as possible.
In buying a ticket you confirm that you have read and understood our rules and regulations and agree to observe them throughout your stay at Grillstock Festivals 2016. If you breach any of our rules and regulations then we may eject you without a providing you with a refund. Our rules and regulations are posted on our website at www.grillstock.co.uk and are subject to amendment.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder. If we refuse admission and you have not breached these terms and conditions or any of our rules and regulations then we will provide you with a refund.
You must not use your ticket as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without our prior written consent, excluding resale through the Ticket Trust. The Ticket Trust has been created by the Association of Independent Festivals and Sandbag to offer a safe and secure ticket exchange to help correct the secondary ticketing problem. It provides a platform for safe, secure and legitimate ticket exchange – without the over inflated mark-ups. Grillstock does not allow resale through any other platform.
Attending any festival carries risks. Admission to Grillstock Festival 2016 is at your own risk. If you are looking after children under the age of 12 then you assume responsibility for their safety and wellbeing. Neither, we, nor the Premises Licence Holder, will be liable for any theft, loss, or damage to property (including motor vehicles) unless such theft, loss, or damage to property has been caused by our negligence – liability for theft, loss, or damage to property caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons, or any other third parties is excluded. Neither, we, nor the Premises Licence Holder will be liable for any personal injury unless your injury has been caused by our negligence – liability for personal injury caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons, or any other third parties is excluded.
MODEL RELEASE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN FOR FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY FOR GRILLSTOCK LTD.
1) I confirm that I give my consent and approval for the photographer or videographers associated with Grillstock Ltd. to photograph or record me in accordance with the terms of this agreement at any Grillstock Ltd. event for the publications listed in this release.
2) I agree that the producers of any Grillstock Ltd. work and its licensees or assignees have unlimited right to use the photographs for which I am subject and/or drawings therefrom and any other productions or adaptations thereof either complete or in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording and drawings in all editions of the any work produced in association with Grillstock Ltd. and in all spin-offs and tiles related to the Grillstock Ltd. website, Cookbook, publications, promotional materials, social media, and in all advertising and publicity and editorial purposes connected to these works in all languages throughout the world and in all forms, transmissions and media whether or now existing or hereinafter invented.
3) I understand that I do not own the copyright in the photographs of me and I agree not to make any claim based on moral rights, publicity rights and/or privacy rights and/or personality rights in respect of my contribution to any of the above mentioned Grillstock Ltd. works.
4) I understand that I shall not be entitled to terminate the rights granted in this agreement and/or interfere with the use of the photographs as permitted in this agreement. I understand that nothing in this agreement requires Grillstock Ltd., any associated producers, the photographer or videographer to use the photographs or video footage of me.
5) I consent to Grillstock Ltd. and/or associated producers holding and processing any personal data (i.e. Name, Address, date of birth and contact details) about me for administrative purposes only relating to the use of the photographs and video footage under this agreement.
6) I acknowledge that no remuneration of any kind (financial or otherwise) is due for my attendance at the above mentioned Grillstock Ltd. events or places of business nor for the rights granted in this agreement.
7) I have read and understood this agreement and acknowledge that by purchase of a ticket and/or attendance to Grillstock Ltd. festivals, restaurants and any associated events that I consent to these terms and conditions.
8) I have the right and authority to this agreement and I am over eighteen (18) years of age and expressly approve and consent to this agreement on behalf of any child under the age of eighteen (18) that is in attendance under my supervision.